This is a recipe for a simple DIY scrub with few ingredients. This scrub will remove dead skin cells and leave you with soft, touchable skin. Scrubbing off the top layer of dry skin is the quickest way to soften the skin and take years off your hands. Use on hands and feet, or whole body.
White/Brown sugar or Salt
- Mix half a cup of sugar or salt, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 3 tablespoons of water in a bowl until fully blended.
- Apply mixture to your skin and rub in a circular motion.
- Rinse with water until you can no longer feel the grains of sugar/salt.
- Towel dry and apply a moisturising lotion.
- If you use sugar, you can even use it after shaving as the sugar doesn't sting like salt does.
- Use on elbows and knees as well to reveal smoother skin.
Have an awesome weekend!
Photo from here.