Happy New Year's Eve! I thought it would be a good idea to share my goals for the new year (aka resolutions), maybe they can inspire some of you.
I believe that you should set goals any time, but with the start of a new year it's a good idea to start afresh! Here are some of my goals for 2015:
- Keep exercising daily - I try to hoop for at least one hour everyday and I love it. With hooping your can burn 400-600 calories per hour while having fun and feeling great. If you want to know more about hooping, click here. Sometimes I also workout using full length videos from BeFiT and FitnessBlender. If one of your goals is to get in shape or lose weight, I suggest you check out those links!
- Make more time for piano practice - A few years ago, I bought a keyboard and was determined to learn how to play the piano. Years went by and I haven't practiced nearly as much as I should have. So this year I will make it a point to practice every week. I know that ideally one should practice every day, but I also know that that would be a resolution I couldn't keep.
- Regulate my sleep pattern - I usually go to bed after 4:30/5:00 am and wake up around noon. I know that this is not ideal and as a result, I miss breakfast everyday, which in not healthy. In 2015 I will try to wake up and go to bed at the same time every day.
- Eat less chocolate - I always eat very healthy meals but I cannot give up chocolate. I love chocolate, and not the healthier dark chocolate with very high percentage of cacao. I only eat milk chocolate, even though I'm well aware of its ingredients (mainly sugar and fat) and that it's not good for our bodies. Especially not if you eat it every day like I do. Milk chocolate is also the only "dairy product" I eat.
- Last but not least, I’ll try my best to post more frequently on this blog in 2015.
2015 is also the year of my GOLDEN birthday; I'll turn 30 on May 30th!