- 1 tbs sweet almond oil
- 2 drops of lemon essential oil
- 4 drops of sandalwood essential oil
Sweet almond oil is a wonderful carrier oil and it’s been used for ages to lighten and brighten skin.
Lemon essential oil is well-known for its skin-brightening effects. Lemon juice is also very effective.
Sandalwood essential oil is a skin lightening, skin brightening oil. It has It is also high in antioxidants that can help reduce damage caused by free radicals, which promote ageing.
- Combine ingredients in a glass bottle (preferably with a dropper).
- Gently turn the bottle to allow the oils to mix well.
- Use 3-4 drops on damp, clean skin before bedtime.
- Optional - Moisturise as usual.
- Use every day for best results.
- Lemon essential oil increases photosensitivity - you need to protect your skin from the sun while using this serum!
- This serum will not get rid of indentations or protrusions left behind by acne. It will only fade the flat red or brown dots left behind by pimples aka post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Have a great day!