Today I want to share with you a recipe for a DIY serum formulated for encouraging the growth of healthier, fuller-looking brows.
You will need:
- rosemary essential oil
- castor oil
- empty clear mascara tube/small jar
Rosemary is a well-known hair growth stimulant that is also used on the scalp to promote hair growth. It can be used anywhere on the body including the eyebrows to make them grow faster. It is important to dilute it with a base oil (like castor oil) before applying to the skin.
- Pour 1 tablespoon castor oil and 8 to 10 drops of rosemary essential oil in an empty clear mascara tube (or a small jar) and shake to mix the oils.
- Wash your face and make sure your eyebrows and the surrounding area is free of any make-up. Pat your face and eyebrows dry.
- Apply the mixture to each eyebrow. Massage the oils into the eyebrow area for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Leave the oils on your eyebrows overnight to allow them to be absorbed into your skin and into the hair follicles.
- In the morning, wash the oil off.
Have you used castor oil or rosemary oil for any beauty purpose? Share your experience in the comments below!