Today I want to share another autumn inspired DIY beauty recipe with you - a honey and fruit face mask.
This face mask nourishes and revitalises dry and tired skin. It brightens the complexion and I highly recommend it as an anti-ageing treatment. Here's the recipe!
- 2 tbsp honey - Honey is a natural humectant and anti-inflammatory.
- 1/2 skinned pear - Pear is rich in vitamin C and vitamin K; known anti-ageing vitamins.
- 1/2 skinned apple - Apple smooths the skin and refines the pores.
- Chop the pear and apple pieces in a food processor.
- Add honey and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Apply on cleansed face and neck for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
This mask is gentle but very effective. You can see results immediately after you wash it off. If you want to try out more beauty recipes, click here!
Similar posts:DIY: Pumpkin facial mask
DIY: Honey and cinnamon facial mask/spot treatment