When you think cranberries, you probable think of cranberry sauce side dishes. But, what you should be thinking about is skin care! Rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, cranberries are considered a superfood. Cranberries are also great when applied topically to help ward off wrinkles, reduce redness and prevent signs of skin damage.
To bring the benefits of cranberries to your skin, whip up this easy anti-ageing facial mask. Here's the recipe...
- 5 cranberries
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 3 drops apple cider vinegar
- a dash freshly ground cinnamon
- 4 drops aloe juice
- Blend the cranberries to a pulp.
- Mix in all other ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply to face and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
I hope you are enjoying the autumn inspired DIY beauty recipes I've been posting.